Conceptual understandings and international mindedness cultivated in the classroom are transferred into real life experiences through our biannual expeditions.
Through Fairview expeditions, students…
- develop the ability to work in groups
- acquire excellent real world problem solving skills
- look beyond what is learnt in class
- honour diversity while appreciating commonality
- become involved in service learning and CAS activities
Contact us, if you would like to find out more or join us on our expeditions – firstname.lastname@example.org!
In Search Of Our Last Memories
Created by: Anusha and Jaclyn Lau of Fairview Penang
Location: United Kingdom
In Search of Human Connection
Created by: Vinil Reddy, Lih Jean, Melvin Lee, Jia Sheng,
Nicholas Tan of Fairview Johor
Location: Wuhan, China
In Search of My Story
Created by: Vinil Reddy, Ee Jia Sheng, Nicholas Tan,
Melvin Lee of Fairview Johor
Location: Xi’an, China
Follow us as we expand our classroom and travel to ten cities around the world.