- Assist both administrative and teaching staff 1:1 to develop their usage of Google Apps for Education, Apple devices in Education, virtual learning environments, school management systems and learning management systems.
- Promote and develop usage of new technologies within the school.
- Support the development of a school environment bolstered by the EdTech vision of enhancing the students learning experience
- Develop materials for online courses, flipped classroom, virtual learning environments, electronic assessment and face to face professional development sessions
- Liaise with the EdTech Coordinator to appropriately manage EdTech events, websites and training sessions
- Be responsible for maintaining a personal up to date practical knowledge base regarding EdTech
- Possess a relevant* bachelors degree or 2 or more years work experience in relevant* field
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Relevant fields include:
Instructional Technology, Multimedia Technology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Education, Educational Technology or equivalent.
Preferred Applicants will have:
- At least three years work experience in relevant field
- A diploma in teaching or training, or equivalent/higher certification.
- Experience in Google school, Google educator level 2 or Google Certified Educator
- Experience in an Apple school, Apple educator trained or Apple Distinguished Educator
Other Skills and Aptitudes:
- Have a flexible approach, willingness and drive to learn new technologies and pedagogies.
- Be knowledgeable regarding current and upcoming EdTech pedagogies
- Strong problem-solving skills with technical aptitude, along with creativity with good communications and people management skills.
- Always act with integrity and maintain professional conduct in accordance to company’s core values.
- Able to work well with others as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Be extremely customer-service oriented.
- Prior experience in web/interactive graphic design for online learning modules.
- Knowledge in audio, video and multimedia authoring applications such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Sound Forge, Macromedia Flash, etc.
- Proficiency in creation and editing audio and video technologies to include digital and streaming formats.
For interested applicants, you can also send your CV via our online job application
Click Here for apply [maxbutton id=”17″]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.