- Fairview uses English as its medium of instruction, with an accelerated English Language learning programme to build a strong learning foundation for students.
- A global curriculum, culled from educational systems around the world including aspects of the Malaysian syllabus, culminating in a truly international system.
- Full authorization from the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) to provide Primary, Middle and Diploma certification – the only school in Malaysia to provide all three levels of the IB programme.
- An established track record for excellent academic achievement with 95% ‘O’ level passes for more than 15 years.
- Creative educational instruments utilized across all levels of learning, including Tony Buzan’s Mind Maps, Edward de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats, Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences, Qwizdom and the Smart Board.
- Harmonious diversity in a community of over 55 nationalities, each sharing their cultural heritage and enriching their peers’ knowledge and experience.
- Outstanding educators from a myriad of disciplines and nations, sharing their collective knowledge and view points for a uniquely international learning experience.
- Continuous Professional Development for educators, further supporting the school motto, “Aflame for learning”.
- Halls of Residence, fully furnished and with kitchen facilities, for students.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.fairview.edu.my/about/what-makes-us-special