The Kuala Lumpur campus in Wangsa Maju is the home of the first authorized MYP IB School in Malaysia. It is nestled just 15 minutes from the city centre yet surrounded by a reserve forest that supports the learning environment with its serene and green surroundings. The campus supports the IB philosophy and students get the chance to grow in creativity and innovation.
The Fairview library is a quiet haven of information within the buzz of the school. It aims to encourage and develop the reading habit and ensure ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information. The library is open from 7:20 am to 3:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Halls of Residence
Fairview Halls of Residence are situated in the school campus. These are single gendered units, comprising of students who share rooms on a twin – basis. Residents are also guided and supervised by one of our teachers of the same gender. These accommodations come fully furnished and equipped with cooking facilities.
However, as it is to prepare the student for independence at university level, they are expected to take care of their own cleaning and meals. Please enquire for more information.
Fairview International School arranges pick-ups and drop-offs of students along the following routes:
- Cheras – Pandan-Indah – Pandan Mewah – Bukit Teratai
- Jalan Richie – Jalan Imbi – Taman Melawati – Taman TAR – Bukit Indah
- Petaling Jaya – Jalan Kelang Lama – Bukit Bintang – Mont Kiara – Taman Tun Dr Ismail – Tropicana – Brickfields/Bangsar – Sri Hartamas
- Sentul – Jalan Ipoh – PWTC area – Tun Razak – KLCC – Jalan Ampang – Jalan Damai – Jalan U-Thant – Jalan Hilir – Desa Pandan – Seri Maya – Wangsa Maju (overall) – Melati – Setiawangsa – Taman TAR
- Sri Petaling – Bukit Jalil – Taman Desa
- Jalan Ampang – Ampang Point – Boulevard – Avenue-Ampang – Sri Ampang – GCB Court – Jalan Dagang – Tiara Ampang
- Ukay Heights – Bukit Antarabangsa
- Equine Park – Seri Kembangan – Balakong – Cheras Perdana, Leisure Mall, Mahkota Cheras – Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
As part of the Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) the Kuala Lumpur Campus has the following clubs and games:
- Choir – Art & Craft – Music & Dance – Editorial – Green fingers – Chinese Culture – Photography – Broadcasting – Drama – Book Club – Culinary Club – Science - Entrepeneur – Public Speaking -Ballet – Builders – Helping Hands
- Table tennis – Badminton – Futsal – Basketball – Taekwondo – Inline Skating